The pharmacists at City Drug Store are highly trained and licensed to provide immunizations. Immunizations are a safe, integral aspect of preventative medicine. We encourage all eligible patients to become vaccinated against diseases recommended by the Centers for Disease Control. For more information regarding vaccinations, call the pharmacy at (207) 764-4424 to speak with our pharmacists or check out the various immunization resources at the bottom of the webpage.
City Drug Store offers many immunizations on a walk-in or appointment basis. We are contracted with a local physician to provide these immunizations without requiring a prescription. We are able to administer the following immunizations:
- Influenza (Flu) - Patients age 7 and older
- Pneumococcal (Pneumonia) - Patients age 18 and older
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis for adults) - Patients age 18 and older
- Zoster (Shingles) - Patients age 50 and older
- Hepatitis A and B - Patients age 18 and older
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella - Patients age 18 and older
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) - Patients age 18 and older
- Meningococcal (Meningitis) - Patients age 18 and older
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV2) – Patients age 12 and older
We are able to bill Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial insurance plans for vaccines. When insurance does not cover the administration fee, City Drug offers administration of vaccines for $30 per vaccine. Visit the pharmacy to speak with our pharmacists to determine which immunizations you may be eligible for!